May 11, 2022
Have you struggled with how to
support someone who is grieving? We can’t tell you how many times
we’ve been in incredibly awkward situations or said the wrong thing
in an effort to be helpful. Today we’re talking about grief and
loss with Rachel Wilkerson
Miller, the author of The Art of Showing Up: How to Be There for
Yourself and Your People.
In This Episode We’ll
- How to recognize what grief looks like for you
- Grief of your past SELF being a
- Ways to identify someone’s
needs during grieving
- How to be a good friend to
someone who is grieving + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This
- Support our sponsors using our
unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit katefarms.com and use the code,
‘wendyjess15’ to get 15% off your purchase!
- Go to Framebridge.com and use the promo
code ‘FOODHEAVEN’ to save an additional 15% off your first
- Join Kelly Smith Trimble,
gardening expert, and editor at HGTV.com as she answers
commonly asked vegetable gardening questions on the podcast
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear