Oct 21, 2020
Overwhelmed by cooking but still want to enjoy flavorful meals at home? Today we’ll be talking about throw-together quarantine meals for nourishment and flavor. We also talk with Hawa Hassan, the founder of Basbaas Sauce and author of In Bibi’s Kitchen, about what she’s been cooking during quarantine and her favorite key ingredients for flavor.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• Throw together quarantine meals for nourishment
• How Hawa came into the food and entrepreneurship world
• Hawa’s experiences being a black woman in food
• Key ingredients for flavor in Somali cooking & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• Simplemills.com and use code HEAVEN20 for 20% off
For our resources and shownotes, visit