Mar 9, 2022
Pati Jinich is the James Beard Award-winning Mexican chef who has dedicated her career to building a shared understanding between her two home countries: Mexico, where she was born, and the United States, where she lives currently and is raising her family. Today on the pod, we get to know Pati through her love and passion for food and discuss the food-centric traditions of her culture.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• How food is an expression of culture in Mexico
• Why Mexican cooking deserves a place on the international culinary stage
• Her favorite regions to eat in Mexico
• The difference between Cali mex and Tex mex
• Pati’s favorite easy Mexican dish you can make at home & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media