May 19, 2021
Being in constant pain all the time is incredibly debilitating and can impact all areas of life.
Oftentimes invisible to others, so many people (especially women) suffer in silence and have their experience with chronic pain questioned or dismissed. Today we’re talking with Jessica Murnane, author of the new book Know Your Endo: An Empowering Guide To Health + Hope With Endometriosis. Jessica talks with us about her experience living with endometriosis, a painful condition that is hard to diagnose and doesn’t get enough research and funding.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• The ways chronic pain can impact ALL areas of
• Strategies for supporting loved ones living with chronic pain
• How Jessica has been able to cope with the mental toll of it all
• Figuring out what is actually helpful amidst so much wellness information & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
For our resources and shownotes, visit
Produced by Dear Media