Jul 1, 2020
Anxiety is one of the most common mental health
conditions, and with everything going on in the world, it makes
sense that a lot of people are feeling anxious and stressed out.
These past few months have been filled with grief and sadness,
especially for black people, who are dying at disproportionate
rates from COVID and police brutality. Today we’re talking with our
good friend Stacey Younge about ways to manage anxiety during a
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• How anxiety may be heightened for black people
because of the pandemic & police brutality
• The clinical definition of anxiety and common signs to look out for
• The different types of anxiety and how they manifest
• Practical ways to help manage anxiety & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes