May 18, 2022
What should you do when your
partner makes negative comments about your weight or food choices?
Some people might say “dump them” but this may not be helpful for
someone who wants to find ways to make the relationship work. Today
we’re talking through this with Ragen Chastain, a speaker, writer, trained researcher,
Certified Health Coach, and thought leader in Weight Science,
Weight Stigma, and the Health at Every Size
In This Episode We’ll
- Red flags that your partner is fatphobic
- How online dating photos can
tell a lot about a partner’s view on body image
- Ways to constructively bring up
body conversations with your partner
- Setting boundaries for weight
and body talk
- When it’s time to leave the
relationship + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This
- Support our sponsors using our
unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit katefarms.com and use the code,
‘wendyjess15’ to get 15% off your purchase!
- Head over to thatsitfruit.com/foodheaven
and use code FOODHEAVEN to get 20% off your order
- Join Kelly Smith Trimble,
gardening expert, and editor at HGTV.com as she answers
commonly asked vegetable gardening questions on the podcast Dig
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.