Nov 11, 2020
Last week we spoke with attorney Jala Eaton about generational wealth and estate planning. She has so much valuable information to share, and so this week we’re doing a part two to build on last week's conversation!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• What generational wealth means and practical ways to build it
• Conventional and nonconventional ways to build assets
• The power of compound interest and how it works
• Ways to build wealth when you don’t have much money
• What a trust is and who should consider having one + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
For our resources and shownotes, visit
Produced by Dear Media