Mar 17, 2021
You had so many questions from last week's episode about self-objectification so we had Dr. Lindsay Kite come back and do a Q&A! Lindsay is the founder of Beauty Redefined and co-author of More Than A Body: Your Body is an Instrument, Not an Ornament. Together with her twin sister, they are dedicated to promoting body image resilience.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• The issues with self-objectification in the body
• How to practice body respect with chronic illnesses and disabilities
• How thin people struggling with body image can express body positivity without co-opting
• Unique struggles related to body acceptance with trans people + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• Pachamama: Go to pachamama.com use code FOODHEAVEN for 25% off
For our resources and shownotes, visit
Produced by Dear Media