May 27, 2020
Today we’re talking with THE Evelyn Tribole (!!!, literally
screaming), co-author of the best selling Intuitive Eating book,
which is pretty much our intuitive eating bible. Evelyn is a
walking source of knowledge, and we wanted to have a conversation
with her about call out culture and cultivating compassion through
communication. SO many gems were dropped and this has been one of
our favorite episodes!!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• Evelyn’s personal experiences throughout the years with call
• How social media and the internet has amplified cancel culture
• Ways that call out culture has manifested in the dietitian community with people disagreeing on the intuitive eating vs weight loss approach
• The difference between calling out, calling on, and calling in
• How to develop self preservation and compassion with disagreements & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• OMAX Health: Visit OMAXhealth.com and enter code FOODHEAVEN at checkout for 20% off Cryofreeze and sitewide
• GoMacro: visit gomacro.com and enter code FOODHEAVEN for 30% off + free shipping!
• Muniq Life: visit go.muniqlife.com/foodheaven to get 33% off + free shipping!
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media