Jul 22, 2020
Quarantine can add an added layer of stress to intimate relationships, especially if you’re quarantined together under the same roof. Today we have clinical psychologist Dr. Adia Gooden back on the pod to talk about how to navigate relationships and dating during this time. She provides incredibly useful information for people who are in intimate relationships, living with their partner, and/or wanting to date.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• The potential pros and cons of being cooped up with
a partner during quarantine
• What “doing the work” actually means within the context of a relationship
• Ways to circumvent some of the biggest challenges couples face during quarantine
• How to keep the romance alive during quarantine
• Ways couples can strengthen their relationship and deepen their connection during quarantine • Creative and safe ways to date during quarantine & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• Blake's Seed Based: Visit
blakesseedbased.com/discount/FOODHEAVEN and get 20% off your
first order now!
• Tasting Room: Go to TastingRoom.com and enter code FOOD at checkout to get your wine tasting kit for just $9.95 ($30 in savings) plus FREE shipping!
• Urban Movie: Visit UMC.TV and use code FOODHEAVEN for an extended 30-day free trial. After that, it’s just $4.99 per month.
For our resources and shownotes, visit