Dec 2, 2020
Athletes face unique challenges with intuitive eating. It’s common practice to restrict, binge, carb load, and engage in other disordered eating patterns, to try to achieve a certain body image or reach performance goals. Today we’re talking with our dietitian friend Heather Caplan, who has a virtual practice that focuses on weight-inclusive sports nutrition for athletes at all levels.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• How athletes can incorporate intuitive eating into their workout regimen
• Why athletes may be more at risk for disordered eating
• Nutrition considerations for athletes and carb needs for runners
• Gentle nutrition for people who are active, but aren’t athletes & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• ember.com code HEAVEN for 10% off
For our resources and shownotes, visit
Produced by Dear Media