Jul 7, 2021
Today we are hanging out with one of our favorite food content creators, Nasim Lahbichi aka @lahbco! Born and raised in a Puerto Rican-Moroccan household in Brooklyn, Nasim believes in the power of nourishing our bodies and he aims to help others gain a sense of that power in the kitchen and at the table. Nasim’s work is so stunning and we’re always in awe when we come across his work and the powerful messaging behind it.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• Being intentional about creating an online community that reflects your values
• How Nasim feels about blowing tf up on social media
• The BTS of creating stunning food content
• The importance of accessibility and inclusivity in Nasim’s work
• How we’re feeling about the world opening back up + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• Go to Talkspace.com and
use the code FOODHEAVEN to get $100 off of your first month
• Pete & Gerrys: peteandgerrys.com/foodheaven
For our resources and shownotes, visit
Produced by Dear Media