Jul 29, 2020
A lot of us already had issues getting quality sleep
before, and now with COVID it’s all gone out the window. Today
we’re talking with psychologist Justin Gibson who is trained CBTI
(Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia). We’ll be discussing
practical ways to improve sleep quality during COVID.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• What Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTI) is and why it’s effective
• The difference between insomnia and occasional sleep troubles
• How many hours a night people should actually be sleeping
• Myths vs facts about sleep health & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• Blake's Seed Based: Visit blakesseedbased.com/FOODHEAVEN and get 20% off your first order now!
• Tasting Room: Go to TastingRoom.com and enter code FOOD at checkout to get your wine tasting kit for just $9.95 ($30 in savings) plus FREE Shipping!
• Urban Movie: Visit UMC.TV and use code FOODHEAVEN for an extended 30-day free trial. After that, it’s just $4.99 per month.
For our resources and shownotes, visit
Produced by Dear Media