Jun 24, 2020
Intuitive eating is an evidenced-based approach to eating that
helps people tune into their body's unique needs, rather than
relying on external food rules to determine what, when, and how
much they eat. We’ve gotten a lot of questions about whether or not
it’s possible to eat intuitively AND pursue weight loss at the same
In today’s episode we’ll cover:
• The core principles of intuitive eating and what they look like in practice
• Navigating body dissatisfaction while wanting to eat more intuitively
• How diet culture may be informing our food choices and desire to lose weight
• Ways to shift your perspective from wanting to change your body to changing how you feel about your body & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• OMAX Health: Visit OMAXhealth.com and enter code FOODHEAVEN at checkout for 20% off Cryofreeze and sitewide
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media